With Intuit QuickBooks and Workshop Software, You’re in complete control
Our QuickBooks integration super-charges your frontend with Workshop Software while the backend takes care of itself with QuickBooks.
This much power has never before been in the hands of auto repair shops at such a low price. With this integration, your shop gets similar tools as to those that the big players use without spending tens of thousands, even hundreds of thousands on your systems.
Make sure your’re staying ahead of the competition with the best tools for your auto repair shop. The seamless integration will ensure your data is instantly synced with QuickBooks and you’ll have more control and visibility over your business than ever before.
- Instantly see your transactions from Workshop Software in QuickBooks.
- Customer and supplier records are kept in sync between Workshop Software and QuickBooks.
- Changes in Workshop Software will automatically sync into QuickBooks, and vise versa.
- Syncs and updates occur automatically in the background while you work.
- Set specific product groups to sync with a specified account in Intuit QuickBooks.
- Set-up is simple and only takes a few minutes.
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is easy-to-use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- Access anytime, on any device: your data is completely stored in the cloud, allowing you to run your business from your Mac, PC, or mobile device.
- Easily track cash flow: automate bank feeds, send quotes and invoices, track sales and expenses, scan receipts, and pay employees.
- Reports and insights: create accounting reports, invite your accountant or bookkeeper, get real-time advice and be ready for tax time.
Find out more or try QuickBooks for free.